COVID-19 Changes to our Business
As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, our business has changed in the following ways:
- We are regularly open in-store on Wednesdays (11:00 - 2:00) and Saturdays (11:00 - 2:00) without the need for an appointment.
- We are also available by appointment seven days a week. Please write us to make an appointment.
- Everyone in the store is required to wear a mask, which we do not provide.
- We have hand sanitizer and alcohol pads available.
- We can meet with you virtually via Zoom, FaceTime, or Skype. If this appeals to you, please make an appointment.
The preferred (and safest) way to shop is online. We have a generous return policy, which we encourage you to read.